St Margaret’s Hospice Open Gardens – Drayton Village Gardens
As part of St Margaret’s Glorious Somerset Garden Season, six delightful gardens in the village of Drayton will be open to the public on Saturday 22nd June 2019.
The Village Hall, School Street, Drayton, Langport, Somerset TA10 0LH will be the focal point where you can obtain a leaflet detailing all the gardens and buy refreshments, including cream teas, and where WC’s are located. Parking is available in signposted field. Proceeds of the event are to be shared 50/50 between the hospice and the village church. The gardens will be open from 2.00pm – 5.00pm and entry fee is £5.00 to cover entry to all gardens.
The open gardens are:
- Holmelands East Street, TA10 0JZ
- Old Court House East Street, TA10 0JZ
- Oakmoor School Street, TA10 0LJ
- Stream Barton School Street, TA10 0LN
- Levens House North Street, TA10 0LD
- North Cottage School Street, TA10 0LN.
For further details phone Susan Bickle on 01935 709182 or email email@example.com