Somerton Brewery Page 6


Brewery Final Page

Somerton Brewery Continued …


Somerton Brewery Tower from the Market Place, probably about 1910 The “White Hart” was carved by Mr Beaton who lived in the shop with gabled roof at the east end of West Street – demolished in 1930s for road widening. The two cottages in front of the Brewery tower have been replaced by Somerton Stationers.

<< Previous


<<Back to Local History>>